Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Kashees latest designs 2020

Kashees:

Hope all goes well - I used to write about my thoughts about the first actors, so today I want to tell you all about Pakistan's best and favorite designer kashif aslam known as kashees  and his latest collection - it  Will soon have a separate blog on his life -

Kashif's work is the most unique to any designer I've ever seen - his fans can recognize that work from afar - most of all he not only designs the dresses but also does the full makeover of the bride - makeup - mehndi - hair style - is a complete package - and that is what every girl dreams of - every girl has the same dream to look their best in their wedding - to make everyone look different - from makeup to make that dream come true Is -


some parlor spoil that special day for the bride - so  that day becomes really special again because the bride can't forget that day😂


ok let's talk about kashees  here right now some of his beautiful designs which i like very much 😍-









Please give me a dress as a gift - every girl wants to be dressed up and want her clothes to arrive - but only a few people can offered-🙁

😁An innocent wish you did my makeover free-

Let's not know this desire,😕 let's see the next design of Kashiees😋







By the way, I think that Kashees model, after so many beautiful clothes and makeup, thinks of herself as the queen of that place for a while - and if the girl gets her make-up done with the thing, she doesn't wash her face for two days. Innocent question😁😂



Many Indian Actresses have also done makeup from Kashees - I don't like personaly Indian daughter-in-law makeup - do you like it ?🤔






Kashees sister's wedding:

Kashi made  own dress for her sister Anam Aslam's wedding and also designed the clothes - how much love there is between the two siblings Mashaallah - 


I wish Kashi would be my brother 😊and how lucky he and his wife were - he said in a show How cute - Let Allah give us patience and give him more success  Ameen. 

It was all my own opinion(author)
there is no direct r indirect link with anyone😊

and if you like my blog plzz follow me also watch previouse blogs ☺
Guyz if u like my little effort plzz share it with your family and friends and plzz follow me and if you suggest me anything plzz write your precious suggestion in a comment box given bellow
 thankx🙂





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt let me know
and plzz follow me and share it with your family and friends😊

Sanam chaudhry blessed with a baby boy

Sanam chaudhry blessed with a baby boy (Shahveer):   Pakistani famouse Actress and model Sanam chaudhry blessed with a baby boy and his name...